Baby Elephant Massaging His Brother By Sdbower
Love also teaches and the hurt that we may feel from someone who loves us is also a growing and learning experience. Do not turn away from love because you have been hurt. Take that experience and learn from it and do not block yourself from what is rightfully yours. <3
Honey, I don’t think you gotta worry about that anytime soon.
A few things.
1) Your TAGS are DISGUSTING. You are a misogynistic, fat-shaming, rape apologist. The idea that a woman, regardless of how she looks, would be OPTIMISTIC to be raped is just stomach churning.
2) The image you have posted is CLEARLY PHOTOSHOPPED. Here is this woman’s original picture with her ACTUAL message:
Thanks for proving her point.
You gross ass sexist crumblefuck.
I didn’t even make the picture, I fucking found it on the internet. Thanks for not being able to take a fucking joke.
Oh wow here we fucking go again, but let’s go in categories this time to make this easy for you.
- 1 in 6 American women are raped.
- 9 out of every 10 rapes are against women.
- 1 in 33 American men are raped.
- 44% of victims in the US are minors. (Under 18.)
- 80% of US victims are under age 30.
- Women of color are FAR more likely to be raped than white women. This page I linked has tons more stats.
- Only 46% of all rapes are reported to the police. (Fact 23).
- Out of every 100 rapes, only 3 rapists will see jail time. 40 of those get reported, 10 lead to arrest, 4 lead to felony convictions.
- Two-thirds of rapes are done by someone the victim knows.
- Joking about rape DIRECTLY SUPPORTS rape culture and rapists and rape apologists.
- .6% (yes, point six) of rapes are falsified. So when someone tells you or someone else that they have been raped, there is a 99.3% chance that they are telling the truth.
- When women go to jail for beating or killing their spouse, it’s usually because they were abusive and/or rapists.
- RAPE CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE YOU FUCKNUT. IT’S ABOUT POWER, NOT “OH DAMN I CAN’T GET SOME SO I’LL JUST FUCK SOMEONE.”
There is so much more than can be said but fuck you, go look that shit up yourself.
- Fat shaming is damaging, bullying and wrong period. It is fucked up to make fun of someone for any reason. The only reason why someone should be spoken to in a negative fashion is if they have actually done something wrong and harmful. (Like you did!)
- The BMI scale is a crock of shit. It doesn’t actually determine what you as an individual need to be functioning properly. It goes by a shitty, rigid “weight by height” requirement. It doesn’t take into account personal family genetics, for instance.
- Some people are just fat. That’s it. Genetics, disorders, pregnancy, diseases, illness and body composition just fucking happen to some people. Body shaming does not make fat go away.
- White culture leads to rigid beauty standards: thin, white, able-bodied and minded, symmetrical face with fat in all the “right places”. Only about 10% of women actually fit this “standard” and are ultimately starving for it.
- Fat people suffer from not only peer abuse and media ridicule, but eating disorders and other heinous things to try and match their thinner counterparts.
- Fat people are systematically oppressed. IE they don’t get jobs like their thin counterparts based on people thinking they are “lazy” and other things.
- A case in Australia about how a couple could not adopt a child because the woman was too fat. (Also, England.)
- None of this shit actually has to do with these people as individuals, their skill sets, etc. This is discrimination against them as being fat only, regardless if they can “help it” or not. (IE genetics versus simply lifestyle.)
So fuck you.
Rape is NEVER about what a woman or man looks like for that matter. Rape is about power and control..the comment of “honey I don’t think you have to worry about that anytime soon” is very disturbing :( It appears as if you are implying that women or men because of their size would not have that done to them, and rape is not to be joked about.
make him ruler of the world!
Oh my god this is how a leader should be. This makes me want to sob because America is so incredibly fucked up and this just makes me so hopeful.
Uruguay also legalized herbicinals for the entire country. Baller.
Maybe this will help you stop looking at Latin America as if we were the world’s trashcan.
In love with this pic. Thanks for sharing!
Via ☽☼☾ Wolfmama Ramblings ☽☼☾